Welcome to Managing Alcohol Poisoning in the ER: Antidotes’ Use! Pretest Activity Assessment
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
This test is composed of 6 questions based on the information provided to you during the activity. You will have two attempts to complete this test. The 30 minutes which will allow enough time to search for the correct answers.
You must exceed the passing score (60%) in order to receive your certificate.
Managing Alcohol Poisoning in the ER: Antidotes’ Use! – Pre test
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Pharmacy 0%
Thank you for taking part in this educational activity. Please make sure you filled the Survey from the link above
Question 1 of 6
1. Question1 point(s)Category: Pharmacy
- In case of severe alcohol poisoning, a patient will have high anion gap metabolic acidosis
Question 2 of 6
2. Question1 point(s)Category: Pharmacy
The use of activated charcoal is considered 1st line therapy for management of alcohol intoxicationCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 6
3. Question1 point(s)Category: Pharmacy
There is no currently available antidote for ethanol poisoningCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 6
4. Question1 point(s)Category: Pharmacy
The following regimen can be used as an antidote for alcohol intoxication:CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 6
5. Question1 point(s)Category: Pharmacy
The use of antidotes in severe poisoning substitute dialysis:CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 6
6. Question1 point(s)Category: Pharmacy
- Most of alcohol poisoning cases admitted to ER are related to heavy drinking.