Welcome to Post (Automated dispensing cabinets (Omnicell)) Activity Assessment
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
This test is composed of 6 questions based on the information provided to you during the activity. You will have two attempts to complete this test. The 30 minutes which will allow enough time to search for the correct answers.
You must exceed the passing score (60%) in order to receive your certificate.
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- What is an automated dispensing cabinets?
- What are the benefits of automated dispensing cabinets?
- How automated dispensing cabinets minimize errors?
- In the process of filling, look alike and sound alike medications are stored together in some drawer.
- Pharmacist can review each new medication order and verify before nurse can remove it from omnicell.
- In the omnicell, supplemental restock option is used for: