Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hmc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1013
Welcome to ” Basics of HIV Infection ” Post Activity Assessment
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity.
This test is composed of 9 questions based on the information provided to you during the activity.
You must exceed the passing score (60%) in order to receive your certificate.
Basics of HIV Infection
0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 9
1.Patients in stage 3 of HIV infection (AIDS) are prone to Opportunistic InfectionsCorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 9
Which of the following is a risk factor for HIV infection transmission:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 9
3.All pregnant women should be screened for HIV infection before deliveryCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 9
4. Which one of the following best describes the recommendations for starting antiretroviral therapy in treatment-naïve persons with HIV infection?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 9
5. Which one of the following is considered a recommended initial antiretroviral regimen for most people with HIV?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 9
6.The definition of HIV virologic failure is:CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 9
7. One of the patient-related causes of HIV treatment failure is suboptimal pharmacokineticsCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 9
8. A 19-year-old woman who tested positive for HIV approximately 1 year ago presents for follow-up in the setting of a positive pregnancy test.
Which one of the following would be considered a preferred NRTI backbone for this patient? Assume she has normal renal function and a negative HLA-B*5701 test.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 9
9. After drawing blood from a young man with HIV infection, a 40-year-old phlebotomist accidentally sticks herself in the finger when discarding the needle. The source patient had an HIV RNA level of 25,240 copies/mL 1 month earlier and has never received antiretroviral therapy.
Which one of the following is considered a preferred antiretroviral post-exposure prophylaxis regimen to give the phlebotomist?CorrectIncorrect