Welcome to the “Health Literacy” Pre Activity assessment.
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 5
2. Limited health literacy is associated with:CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 5
3. One of the Factors affecting health literacy is cultureCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
4. You can tell how health literate a person is by knowing what grade he or she completed in school.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
5. It is a good health literacy practice to assume that each patient you communicate with has limited health literacy.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
- Health literacy is define as the degree to which health care provider have the capacity to obtain, process, and understand basic health information and services needed to make appropriate health decisions