Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hmc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1013
Welcome to “Health Literacy” Post Activity Assessment
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
This test is composed of 5 questions based on the information provided to you during the activity. You will have two attempts to complete this test. The 30 minutes which will allow enough time to search for the correct answers.
You must exceed the passing score (60%) in order to receive your certificate.
HH- Health Literacy- Post
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 5
- Health literacy is define as the degree to which health care provider have the capacity to obtain, process, and understand basic health information and services needed to make appropriate health decisions
Question 2 of 5
2. Limited health literacy is associated with:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. One of the Factors affecting health literacy is cultureCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
4. You can tell how health literate a person is by knowing what grade he or she completed in school.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. It is a good health literacy practice to assume that each patient you communicate with has limited health literacy.CorrectIncorrect