Welcome to the “Influenza Vaccine” Pre Activity assessment.
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
Influenza Vaccine-Pre test
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 5
5. One of the priority groups in getting a vaccine, between six months of age and older, are the immunosuppressed patients.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 5
- Influenza is also known as
Question 3 of 5
2. Flu vaccines cause antibodies to develop in the body about _______ weeks after vaccination.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
3. Influenza is a _______ infection that is spread from person to person in secretions of the nose and lungs.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
- ________ is designed specifically for people 65 years and older, contains four times the amount of the antigen present in regular flu shots.