Welcome to the ”
Nitrates in angina pectoris
” Pre Activity assessment.
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following terms refers to chest pain brought on by physical or emotional stress and relieved by rest or medication?CorrectIncorrect
- The following risk factors increase the risk of angina:
- Vasodilation is the cause of angina. True or False?
- Severe interaction of nitrates occurs with:
- Nitrates are only available as oral sublingual spray/tablets. True or false?