Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/hmc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1013
Welcome to “Prazosin for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder “ Post Activity Assessment
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
This test is composed of 6 questions based on the information provided to you during the activity. You will have two attempts to complete this test. The 30 minutes which will allow enough time to search for the correct answers.
You must exceed the passing score (60%) in order to receive your certificate.
HH-Prazosin for PTSD
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 6
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is characterized by nightmares only, True or False?
Question 2 of 6
2. Which of the following are considered risk factors for PTSD?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 6
- Increased central norepinephrine levels with down-regulated central adrenergic receptors is a suggested pathological mechanism among patients with PTSD?
Question 4 of 6
- SSRIs or SNRIs can be used as first line for PTSD, True or False?
Question 5 of 6
5. Which of the following are true about prazosin?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 6
6. The PACT trial showed that prazosin significantly alleviated distressing dreams and improved sleep quality among military veterans who had chronic PTSD, True or False?CorrectIncorrect