Welcome to the “Pulmonary Hypertension” Pre Activity assessment.
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 5
- Choose the signs and symptoms of Pulmonary Hypertension?
Question 2 of 5
2. Ventricular Septum Defect can result into Pulmonary Hypertension.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Obesity is not a risk factor for Pulmonary Hypertension.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
4. Pulmonary Hypertension can be diagnosed by Gene test only.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Digoxin is contraindicated in Pulmonary Hypertension?CorrectIncorrect