Welcome to “Time & self Management” post-activity assessment
Thank you for attending this knowledge-based activity.
Remember, continuous professional development is the key to success and professional excellence.
Please complete the below survey first, then click on “start quiz” to complete the 12 post-assessment questions and receive your certificate
You must exceed the passing score (80%) in order to receive your certificate
Time & Self Management
0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 12
- The 80:20 rule says
Question 2 of 12
2. What is the Three P’s?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 12
3. You should do the worst tasks first while you’re alert and not tired.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 12
4. Which of the following is the best strategy for effectively planning out your time?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 12
5. Which of the following is not a common reason why people procrastinate at work?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 12
6. Which of the following is/are some technique(s) for reducing procrastination?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 12
- Which of the following is/are suggested time management technique(s)?
Question 8 of 12
8. Which of the following would be considered as using the time management technique of “getting off to a good start”?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 12
- Which of the following is/are suggested techniques for overcoming time waster in the work environment?
Question 10 of 12
- Characteristics that help an employee feel more productive in the workplace are called what?
Question 11 of 12
- Which of the following is not a goal of crisis planning?
Question 12 of 12
12. Identify and refer those at risk for unhealthy behaviors and reactionsCorrectIncorrect