Welcome to the Valvular Stenosis Pre Activity assessment.
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 6
- All the statements are true about Valvular stenosis except one:
Question 2 of 6
- Age is main risk factor for Aortic stenosis while streptococcus infection is the main risk factor for Mitral stenosis..
Question 3 of 6
- Which of the following is a symptom of severe Mitral stenosis?
Question 4 of 6
4. One of the following studies in diagnosis and assessment of Aortic stenosis provides prognostic information for predicting symptoms onset in a symptomatic patients with severe aortic stenosis:CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 6
5. Which of the following is considered the first line treatment for symptomatic patient with either Aortic stenosis or Mitral stenosisCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 6
6. One of the following pharmacotherapy is proven to reduce mortality in both Aortic stenosis and Mitral stenosis:CorrectIncorrect