Welcome to : Galucoma Post Activity Assessment
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
This test is composed of 6 questions based on the information provided to you during the activity. You will have two attempts to complete this test. The 30 minutes which will allow enough time to search for the correct answers.
You must exceed the passing score (80%) in order to receive your certificate.
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- The main etiology of Glaucoma is
- Glaucoma is account for the …………………. leading cause of blindness in the world
- Which type of glaucoma is more common in Asian descent
- Which of the following drug can induce or potentiate increased intraocular pressure?
- The parasympathomimetic (cholinergic) agents reduce intra ocular pressure by
- Which of the following drug is contraindicated in patients with glaucoma