Welcome to the “Sepsis” Pre Activity assessment.
Thank you and congratulations for attending this educational activity. Remember, continuous professional development is key to success and professional excellence.
Sepsis – Pre
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 6
- Sepsis is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body’s immune reaction to an infection causes damage to its own tissues and organs. It may lead to shock, multiple organ failure and death.
Question 2 of 6
2. The majority of cases of sepsis are due to:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 6
3. In Septic shocks stage the Blood pressure:CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 6
4. The most common Signs and symptoms of sepsis are:CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 6
5. Main sepsis treatments are:CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 6
6. HMC have a sepsis management plan called sepsis power planCorrectIncorrect